Dr. Will Helton, Au.D., FAAA, CCC-A
Co-owner and Clinical Audiologist (Board Certified by the American Board of Audiology)
"Better hearing opens the door to a more fulfilling and active life" – Will Helton, Au.D.
Meet Dr. Will Helton, Au.D., FAAA, CCC-A
Dr. Helton earned his Doctoral degree in Audiology at the University of North Texas. He has a vast array of audiology experience including working in a private practice, industrial setting and hospital environments. He is licensed and certified by the State of Montana Board of Speech and Language Pathologists and Audiologists, and the only one of three audiologists (the other two are Dr. Alyson Holmes and Dr. Kendra Fajardo) in Bozeman, MT, who holds National Board Certification from the American Board of Audiology (ABA).
Dr. Helton is a former educator who has been recognized numerous times during his career. His former students and current clients appreciate his caring, patient demeanor. Dr. Helton is best known for providing an excellent and thorough hearing evaluation. He always takes the time to explain “why”, believing that educated patients achieve a much higher level of overall satisfaction.
Dr. Helton and his wife fell in love with Montana when they first visited Drs. Lee and Darrell Micken in 2009. They decided to move from Texas and have considered Bozeman, MT their new “home town” ever since. Dr. Helton enjoys fishing and long walks with his wife and his dogs.
- American Board of Audiology Certified, American Board of Audiology (ABA)
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology (FAAA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, American Speech-Language Hearing Association (CCC-A)
- Licensed Audiologist by Board of Speech-Language Pathologists & Audiologists, Montana
- Member, Montana Audiology Guild
- Member, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited (A+ rating)
- Winner, BEST AUDIOLOGIST, the 2021 Gallatin’s Greatest community choice awards