We Are Open!
Normal business hours:
M - Th: 9 - 5, F: 9 - 4
TLC walk-in: M - Th: 11 - 12 and 2 - 3
Hearing HealthCare is designated as an essential service. Please rest assured that we are here for you and your family members during this tough time. We know how important your hearing health is and are committed to continue providing you excellent care. That being said, here are our protocols we need you to follow.
- For a client who has an appointment, please call our office number (406-586-0914) when you arrive so that we can get you checked in for your appointment while waiting in your car. We will call you when it is time for you to come in and bring you straight to a testing suite or a doctor's office.
- Our audiologist and staff will be wearing masks and/or face shield and gloves while seeing the patient to minimize the risk of viral spread to our staff and between patients. This is to ensure the safety of you, our staff and our ability to remain open so we can continue assisting you with your hearing needs.
- We are offering curbside service for cleanings and repairs. Because of the need for social distancing, we are reducing face-to-face interactions. If you have a repair or TLC walk-in appointment scheduled or need hearing supplies, batteries and/ accessories, please stay in your car and call us at (406) 586-0914 once you arrive. We will come out and get your devices and/ bring you the supplies while you stay in your car.
- Please have a healthy family member drop off your devices if you are not feeling well. Keeping you, your family members and our staff healthy is our top priority during the lockdown. We do care about each and every one of you.
- If you have any signs of illness - whether these are symptoms are consistent with COVID-19 or not, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled out of the state recently, please complete the 14 day self-quarantine as mandated by the governor before scheduling or rescheduling the appointment.
Thank you for your patronage and understanding. We are here for you! Stay strong, stay safe!